Graphic Designer APPLY NOW
Graphic Designer | Homefield
As a Graphic Designer, you will assist with the overall creative needs of Homefield through designing, planning, and collaborating with the Creative Director and Chief Marketing Officer. You will be heavily involved in both apparel design and creative communications (email, social media, etc). Our ideal candidate is familiar with the Homefield brand, is a skilled illustrator, and has a passion for vintage-inspired design.
- Create apparel designs for universities, championship games, and other special events
- Vectorize old logos, illustrate mascot caricatures, handletter text, etc.
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop email marketing: execute email design and schedule to send.
- Develop Instagram storytelling and content
- Potential photography responsibilities- both product & lifestyle
- Maintain organized digital filing systems
What Makes You a Good Fit:
- A bias toward action. You like to make things happen, and consider yourself to be a self-starter.
- You enjoy a creative challenge- our Creative Team often has to work within university guidelines and constraints.
- You like to learn. School design requires a lot of research- it’s important that we understand a school’s history, legacies, and traditions.
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment. Sometimes opportunities present themselves with short-notice, and our Creative Team works quickly to execute on ideas.
- A knowledge of the college sports landscape.
- A degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Illustration Skills
- Strong proficiency of Adobe's Creative Cloud Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- A Compelling Portfolio
- A cover letter explaining your interest in the position, and why you want to work for Homefield.
- Health Insurance (Dental and Vision Included)
- 14 Days PTO
- Sick Leave
- Generous Employee Discount
Based in Indianapolis, Homefield was founded in 2018 with the goal of being the most people-focused apparel brand. We pride ourselves on thoughtful design, incredibly comfortable garments and a premier direct-to-consumer experience. Devoted adherents to the power of narrative, our unique, vintage-inspired apparel tells the story of your favorite memories, and will be right alongside you to celebrate the ones not yet made.