Production and Fulfillment Associate APPLY NOW
Production and Fulfillment Associate
5132 E. 65th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46220
At Homefield, we're determined to be the most "people-focused apparel company." We take great pride in our products (college-licensed tees and fleece), but we take more pride in our employees. We are a small (but quickly growing) team that doesn't take ourselves too seriously and believes in a healthy work-life balance.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time Production and Fulfillment Associate! This individual will join the team responsible for preparing and printing tees and fleece, and getting orders out the door. The role is not customer-facing and no prior experience is necessary. Our team uses DTG Printers (as opposed to screenprinting), but there is still a learning curve to this practice.
- Pretreat garments to be printed
- Operate Direct-to-Garment (DTG) Apparel Printer - you will be trained.
- Press inside tags
- Fold printed apparel
- Wrap tees & fleece in tissue paper
- Stuff packages with product and insert
- Print and attach shipping labels
- No prior apparel experience is necessary - what matters more to us is that you’re a team player and treat others with respect.
- Attention to detail, organization and the ability to multitask will make you an all-star in this role.
- Experience in flexible, fast-paced environments like food service, retail or inventory management is always a plus.
Accountable to: Production & Fulfillment Managers
Hours: We are hiring for two shifts:
- 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday (40 Hrs/Week)
- 10am-6pm, Monday-Friday (40 Hrs/Week)
Compensation: Starting at $15/hr
- Health Insurance: Full-time employees are eligible for Health Insurance after 30 days of employment.
- 401k Plan: Full-time employees are eligible to enroll in company-provided 401k plan
Perks: 14 days of PTO, 3 days of Sick Leave, and an employee discount.